Collection of information
We may collect the following types of information about users of our Website:
- Personal Information: This information may include Your first and last names, email, telephone and communications you send to us and is provided by You. Failure to provide necessary personal information may result in some services on the Website not being available to You.
- Aggregated Data: This information is generated by our systems as they track information. This information does not identify You personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that You may have provided.
You must obtain the consent of any third person whose personal information You provide to us.
When we collect personal information we will take reasonable steps to keep that information secure and to protect it from misuse or loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Please note that total security of data transmission over the internet cannot be guaranteed as being completely secure. Hence, we cannot guarantee and we do not warrant the security of information transmitted to us over the internet and You acknowledge that You use the Services and provide information at Your own risk.
Use of information
We may use the information we collect:
- to communicate with You about queries or comments You may have;
- to respond to any enquiries You might make;
- to supply, promote and market our products and services to You (or those of our business partners);
- for internal purposes (e.g. procedures, risk management, staff training);
- to send You emails or marketing material you have subscribed to or we think You may be interested in;
- for analysis in aggregate form; and
- for any other purpose for which You have given permission.
Disclosure of information
We will treat all personal information we collect in confidence, and we will not disclose information we collect other than in the following circumstances:
- where we reasonably believe there has been an infringement of Your rights or those of a third party and disclosure of Your information may remedy or assist in the remedy of the infringement; and
- to third parties where we believe in good faith we are required to do so by law or with Your consent (if You do not want us to use or disclose your personal information for direct marketing purposes then please contact us by emailing email@example.com and we will ensure that Your name is removed from our mailing list in the manner requested).
Notwithstanding the above, we may disclose aggregate information and other information that does not personally identify You to such third parties as we may see fit.
Partners and advertisers
We do not control the practices of content providers, partners, social media providers and advertisers connected with us and to whom You provide personal information whilst using the Website. Our Website may contain links to other sites, which may not follow the same privacy policies as us. We recommend that You check any relevant privacy policies before providing Your personal information to any third party.
Holding and correcting your personal information
Any personal information You provide will be held by us, or our agent.
The Privacy Act 1993 gives You the right to access and correct your personal information. To find out more about how to do this, please contact us at:
PO Box 6736
Alternatively, contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org